Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 2


  1. Thank you to my wife for getting up early and making the most delicious french toast and coffee for breakfast. It was a wonderful start to the day!
  2. Thank you to my wife for cleaning and organizing the whole place!
  3. Thank you to the library for the awesome story time. It was a great way to have some special time with just me and my oldest son. The two of us haven't been able to do something with just the two of us in a long time! It was wonderful to snuggle up and listen to stories and do crafts together. 
  4. Thank you weather for the hail storm! It was fun to snuggle up and watch Star Trek with the family, and it was a lot of fun to go outside after the storm and look at the pieces of hail with the kids. We got to sneak in a little science lesson about how rain and hail are made, and I love surprise science!
  5. Thank you cherry kool-aid for being so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment