Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day3


  1. Thank you my oldest son for suggesting we make strawberry pancakes for breakfast. They were amazing, and a great way to start the day!
  2. Thank you my youngest son for making a little more progress breastfeeding today. I was starting to get really disheartened and thinking I might have to give up, but today you did a much better job! Now I'm optimistic again, and ready to get you back to breastfeeding full time. Let's get rid of that formula!
  3. Thank you to my wife for your quick thinking putting out the fire I started in the kitchen! I don't know what I'd do without you! (Side note, it was just a small fire. I was heating some oil in the pan and went to do something else. It flashed, and caught on fire and my wife put it out immediately before it could cause any damage).
  4. Thank you brother in law for getting an order in for our new phones! I've had this piece of crap excuse for a phone for too long. It will also be nice to switch carriers. I'm not a big fan of Sprint, and having to go through my step-dad for everything was difficult to say the least
  5. Thank you William Goldman for writing the best movie of all time. I ADORE Princess Bride, and I'm so happy that I was able to share it with my son. Now he LOVES it! He wants to be Wesley for Halloween! There is nothing better than sharing special bits of your childhood with your children and having them love them as much as you did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment