Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 9


  1. Thank you John Green for writing The Fault in our Stars. It's one of the best books I've ever read. That eulogy sounds a lot like what I'd write for my wife. So thanks for making me cry like a child. But seriously, it's a great book.
  2. Thank you to my family for an awesome evening of playing at the park and hiking. There is nothing as restorative to the soul as a great nature hike, except for maybe a good book. 
  3. Thank you Dollar Tree for selling popsicle molds for a dollar so we can have all the popsicles!
  4. Thank you to my wife for power leveling me in Borderlands! I want to play with Mordecai more, but I've been too lazy to dump hours into leveling when I have a high level Siren already :D
  5. Thank you to my wife for taking the cutest picture ever of the kids and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment