Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 8


  1. Thank you Memorial Day for the extra long weekend! 
  2. Thank you Metro Legal Assistance for helping us find a low cost bankruptcy lawyer!
  3. Thank you mother in law for working so hard to help us find a place to live! Even if living with your friend doesn't work out, you've done more than anyone else to help us out of this situation.
  4. Thank you to my wife for watching the baby so I could spend some special time playing outside with Kevin! We haven't had very much mommy and Kevin time lately, and it really made a difference!
  5. Thank you to my wife for the incredible sexy times. I know I don't have the highest libido and I'm not always in the mood, but reminding me of last night should do the trick! I love you soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment