Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 4


  1. Thank you to my wife for showing me Alpha Centauri. It's one of the best, most absorbing games I've ever played. 
  2. Thank you  to my son's friend  and his family for having a play date with us! It was great watching my son play and have so much fun! He's really missed playing with kids his own age.
  3. Thank you to 7cupsoftea.com for being a great place for people to listen and be listened to! Being a listener has been an incredible experience. I really felt like I was in the right place at the right time to help someone who needed my specific knowledge, and it's a wonderful feeling. I hope I truly helped them!
  4. Thank you to my wife for knowing me so well! I woke up in a really grumpy mood, and you knew to not only approach me delicately, but how to help me turn my day around! I love you so much, every single day with you is a gift. I couldn't imagine a better partner.
  5. Thank you to my new friend for reaching out and making a connection! It's hard for me to make friends, and I almost never chat with strangers. You were just so friendly and funny and interesting that for once, it was easy. For the first time in a long time I feel like I've made a new friend! I can't wait to keep talking and hanging out with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment