Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day 6


  1. Thank you library for getting Kick Ass 2 in early. I've been really wanting to see that movie, and it's always nice to get something sooner than you thought!
  2. Thank you Natalie and Jude for spending an awesome afternoon at the park with us! It was nice to get out of the house!
  3. Thank you whoever made the Beetlejuice DVD for putting episodes of the cartoon in the special features! I haven't seen it in years, and it was a really nice surprise!
  4. Thank you to my wife and son for making frozen chocolate bananas, strawberries and blueberries! It was a really awesome treat!
  5. Thank you Sid Meier for making Alpha Centauri! It's one of the best games I've ever played. The story line is fantastic!
Sorry for the late post, I was having some connection issues last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment