Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 18


  1. Thank you to the people at Metro Care Ring for being so awesome, helpful and caring.
  2. Thank you the woman with the apartment for being understanding when my mother in law couldn't make it and letting us set up another appointment for tomorrow. I'm really hoping this one will work out!
  3. Thank you to my wife for searching everywhere to find the charger for her work kindle so I could use it to read library books.
  4. Thank you to the library for having such an awesome selection of ebooks. There are so many things I want to read that it's hard to choose!
  5. Thank you to the manufacturers of Nuwave oven for making it large enough to fit a 12 inch pizza. Buying it from the store/making our own is the only way we could afford to have pizza right now, and we don't have an oven in the room. Your awesome product has really been helpful to have throughout this whole ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment