Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 15

A day late again, but I got stranded without a car! By the time I got home and got the kids in bed, I just wanted to go to sleep myself. So I did.

  1. Thank you body for just going to sleep. I know it's usually pretty hard for you to wind down and what not, but yesterday was a long day and I was glad that for once I didn't need to fall asleep with the tv on, or spend time winding down or anything like that. No sleep anxiety, just sleep.
  2. Thank you my oldest son for being so awesome at doing your chores! You've gotten so much better in the past couple days and I'm so proud of you!
  3. Thank you circumstances or whatever for taking us down the route I had been down and finding the apartments I wanted to call! No vacancies now, but here's hoping we'll have an apartment by the 15th!
  4. Thank you hotel for not raising our rates. We saw the new sign outside, and I was panicking a bit. It was nice to know that it was for nothing.
  5. Thank you to my mother in law for lending us her car so we could go to the store and get things done while our car was (still) in the shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment