Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 19


  1. Thank you to the potential landlord for meeting with us and listening to our story. For the first time in months, I feel like we actually have a shot at getting a place. 
  2. Thank you to the library for carrying Wise Man's Fear. I've been wanting to read it for awhile, and I've really been wanting to get engrossed in a good book. 
  3. Thank you Cartoon Network for making Regular Show and Teen Titans. It's so awesome to have a show that's awesome and funny for kids and parents.
  4. Thank you to my wife for encouraging me to start drawing zentangles again. I've sorely missed it. We both need to take time to be creative. 
  5. Thank you to me for sticking strong and watching what I eat and losing two pounds! They are the first of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment