Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 14


  1. Thank you King Soopers for having breakfast sausage on sale! My wife was able to make us a delicious breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and sausage!
  2. Thank you Colorado for the gorgeous day!
  3. Thank you to my family for being up for a mini adventure today! It was great spending the whole day outside!
  4. Thank you nature for the awesome nature sighting day! I saw two water fowl I can't identify, a snake, a ton of cool beetles, squirrels, ants...just a ton of awesome animals. 
  5. Thank you to my family for just being awesome. Today was one of the best days I've had  in a long time, and it was amazing to disconnect from tv and phones and spend the day together enjoying each other's company. I love you all so much and I wish every day could be like today. Today was perfect <3

No comments:

Post a Comment